TIPS/TAPS Taps World Energy Solutions as Approved Energy Services Provider
Energy Management Services firm World Energy Solutions has been selected by The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS/TAPS) as an approved energy services vendor for its members.
TIPS/TAPS, a purchasing cooperative serving public and private school districts, colleges and universities, and other government entities at the federal, state, city, county and municipal levels, is designed to provide participating government buyers with savings and value through cooperative purchasing practices.
Members can now leverage World Energy Solutions’ energy management platform to buy electricity, natural gas and green power directly through the TIPS/TAPS contracting vehicle, streamlining the contracting process.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement