TIPS/TAPS Taps World Energy Solutions as Approved Energy Services Provider
Energy Management Services firm World Energy Solutions has been selected by The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS/TAPS) as an approved energy services vendor for its members.
TIPS/TAPS, a purchasing cooperative serving public and private school districts, colleges and universities, and other government entities at the federal, state, city, county and municipal levels, is designed to provide participating government buyers with savings and value through cooperative purchasing practices.
Members can now leverage World Energy Solutions’ energy management platform to buy electricity, natural gas and green power directly through the TIPS/TAPS contracting vehicle, streamlining the contracting process.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape