TIPS/TAPS Taps World Energy Solutions as Approved Energy Services Provider
Energy Management Services firm World Energy Solutions has been selected by The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS/TAPS) as an approved energy services vendor for its members.
TIPS/TAPS, a purchasing cooperative serving public and private school districts, colleges and universities, and other government entities at the federal, state, city, county and municipal levels, is designed to provide participating government buyers with savings and value through cooperative purchasing practices.
Members can now leverage World Energy Solutions’ energy management platform to buy electricity, natural gas and green power directly through the TIPS/TAPS contracting vehicle, streamlining the contracting process.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement