TIPS/TAPS Taps World Energy Solutions as Approved Energy Services Provider
Energy Management Services firm World Energy Solutions has been selected by The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS/TAPS) as an approved energy services vendor for its members.
TIPS/TAPS, a purchasing cooperative serving public and private school districts, colleges and universities, and other government entities at the federal, state, city, county and municipal levels, is designed to provide participating government buyers with savings and value through cooperative purchasing practices.
Members can now leverage World Energy Solutions’ energy management platform to buy electricity, natural gas and green power directly through the TIPS/TAPS contracting vehicle, streamlining the contracting process.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software