TIPS/TAPS Taps World Energy Solutions as Approved Energy Services Provider
Energy Management Services firm World Energy Solutions has been selected by The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS/TAPS) as an approved energy services vendor for its members.
TIPS/TAPS, a purchasing cooperative serving public and private school districts, colleges and universities, and other government entities at the federal, state, city, county and municipal levels, is designed to provide participating government buyers with savings and value through cooperative purchasing practices.
Members can now leverage World Energy Solutions’ energy management platform to buy electricity, natural gas and green power directly through the TIPS/TAPS contracting vehicle, streamlining the contracting process.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash