TNT Energy Retrofitting New Bedford, MA, with LEDs
TNT Energy, a division of Revolution Lighting Technologies, will install LEDs for New Bedford, MA, under a $4.3 million performance contract, according to the company.
The contract calls for installation of LEDs in 17 municipal and education facilities in New Bedford. In all, more than 53,000 Revolution LED tubes and thin panel fixtures will be installed. The retrofit is expected to reduce energy use by half, increase lighting output and cut maintenance costs. The release says that TNT assisted New Bedford in project development including scope development, budgeting, measurement and verification, reporting and project management.
Last month, Revolution Lighting announced that it had been awarded five contracts for school districts in two states. The contracts, for a total of $2.25 million, cover the New Jersey school systems of Chester, Chatham and Verona and the Pennsylvania school systems of Jim Thorpe and Pottsville.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation