Toda’s San Francisco Headquarters Go Solar
Construction company Toda America installed 934 PV modules atop its 215,872-sq-foot San Francisco headquarters and expects to reduce its electric bill by 53 percent with the installation of the 247.510 kW PV system.
The PV system from Mitsubishi Electric is estimated to supply more than 371,265 kWh annually.
Solar installation firm, Your Energy Solutions of Pleasanton, California, installed the system, which will be partially funded by the federal business energy investment tax credit.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds