Tokyo Shiodome Building Installs Fuel Cells
The SoftBank Group installed the Bloom Energy Server fuel cell system at Tokyo’s Shiodome Building in Japan. The system can produce 200 kW and provides 14 percent of the building’s electricity needs.
To contribute to disaster preparedness in Tokyo, Bloom Energy Japan can supply electricity generated by the fuel cells to streetlights and free power outlets in emergencies. Bloom Energy Japan is also supplying electricity for EV stands installed on the underground parking floor of Tokyo Shiodome Building.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy