Tokyo Shiodome Building Installs Fuel Cells
The SoftBank Group installed the Bloom Energy Server fuel cell system at Tokyo’s Shiodome Building in Japan. The system can produce 200 kW and provides 14 percent of the building’s electricity needs.
To contribute to disaster preparedness in Tokyo, Bloom Energy Japan can supply electricity generated by the fuel cells to streetlights and free power outlets in emergencies. Bloom Energy Japan is also supplying electricity for EV stands installed on the underground parking floor of Tokyo Shiodome Building.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide