Tokyo Shiodome Building Installs Fuel Cells
The SoftBank Group installed the Bloom Energy Server fuel cell system at Tokyo’s Shiodome Building in Japan. The system can produce 200 kW and provides 14 percent of the building’s electricity needs.
To contribute to disaster preparedness in Tokyo, Bloom Energy Japan can supply electricity generated by the fuel cells to streetlights and free power outlets in emergencies. Bloom Energy Japan is also supplying electricity for EV stands installed on the underground parking floor of Tokyo Shiodome Building.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- The Sustainable Edge™