Tokyo Shiodome Building Installs Fuel Cells
The SoftBank Group installed the Bloom Energy Server fuel cell system at Tokyo’s Shiodome Building in Japan. The system can produce 200 kW and provides 14 percent of the building’s electricity needs.
To contribute to disaster preparedness in Tokyo, Bloom Energy Japan can supply electricity generated by the fuel cells to streetlights and free power outlets in emergencies. Bloom Energy Japan is also supplying electricity for EV stands installed on the underground parking floor of Tokyo Shiodome Building.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Combined Heat and Power
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide