Top Energy Savings Agents Honored by California Utility
Southern California Edison (SCE) honored Efficiency Green Associates as its top energy-savings customer agent in 2013 with over 5.5 million kWh saved. Lighting services provider Energy Management Collaborative (EMC) was SCE’s second highest energy savings customer agent in 2013. EMC applied for and completed energy projects that resulted in a savings of 4.7 million kWh and 850 kW being removed from the grid.
EMC says SCE program elements have changed dramatically in recent years, making the process of filing and completing projects with incentives more challenging.
This month, EMC recognized a milestone when its completed lighting retrofit projects produced one billion kWh of energy savings.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards