Toshiba Boosts Lumen Output of Downlight
Toshiba International introduced a broader range of LED downlights with higher lumen outputs and multiple color temperatures to make LED lighting a viable solution for high ceiling environments such as auditoriums shopping malls, atriums and concourses.
The TLS-DCA6 and TLS-DCA8 LED downlights offer lumen outputs of 2800lm, 5500lm and 8500lm.
The key benefits of the LED downlights over HID downlights are the product’s rated life, low lumen depreciation and high color consistency, according to the company. Toshiba says its LED downlights last up to three times longer than typical HID downlights, and the longer LED product life helps save replacement lamp costs. In addition to the range of lumen outputs, the Toshiba TLS-DCA6 and TLS-DCA8 LED downlights also offer 2700K, 3000K and 4000K color temperatures, and have minimal ultraviolet or infrared wavelengths to resist fading artwork or damaging perishable merchandise, according to the company.
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Combined Heat and Power
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings