Toshiba Boosts Lumen Output of Downlight
Toshiba International introduced a broader range of LED downlights with higher lumen outputs and multiple color temperatures to make LED lighting a viable solution for high ceiling environments such as auditoriums shopping malls, atriums and concourses.
The TLS-DCA6 and TLS-DCA8 LED downlights offer lumen outputs of 2800lm, 5500lm and 8500lm.
The key benefits of the LED downlights over HID downlights are the product’s rated life, low lumen depreciation and high color consistency, according to the company. Toshiba says its LED downlights last up to three times longer than typical HID downlights, and the longer LED product life helps save replacement lamp costs. In addition to the range of lumen outputs, the Toshiba TLS-DCA6 and TLS-DCA8 LED downlights also offer 2700K, 3000K and 4000K color temperatures, and have minimal ultraviolet or infrared wavelengths to resist fading artwork or damaging perishable merchandise, according to the company.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement