Toshiba Boosts Lumen Output of Downlight
Toshiba International introduced a broader range of LED downlights with higher lumen outputs and multiple color temperatures to make LED lighting a viable solution for high ceiling environments such as auditoriums shopping malls, atriums and concourses.
The TLS-DCA6 and TLS-DCA8 LED downlights offer lumen outputs of 2800lm, 5500lm and 8500lm.
The key benefits of the LED downlights over HID downlights are the product’s rated life, low lumen depreciation and high color consistency, according to the company. Toshiba says its LED downlights last up to three times longer than typical HID downlights, and the longer LED product life helps save replacement lamp costs. In addition to the range of lumen outputs, the Toshiba TLS-DCA6 and TLS-DCA8 LED downlights also offer 2700K, 3000K and 4000K color temperatures, and have minimal ultraviolet or infrared wavelengths to resist fading artwork or damaging perishable merchandise, according to the company.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Select the Right Solution for Facilities Management
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room