Toshiba Launches Energy-Saving Fiber Optic Transmission Modules
Use of the optical transmission modules in industrial devices, control devices, wind and photovoltaic power generation systems will contribute to the realization of higher data speeds over longer distance with optical communication modules that conserve energy, says Toshiba.
The four new products are: horizontal-type optical transmitting and receiving modules, TOTX1350(F) and TORX1350(F); and vertical-type optical transmitting and receiving modules, TOTX1350(V,F) and TORX1350(V,F).
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings