Toshiba Launches MR16 50W Equivalent LED Lamp
Toshiba International Corporation announced the introduction of its new MR16 GU5.3 LED lamp that generates up to 540 lumens. Toshiba’s new MR16 GU5.3 500 series is a direct replacement for 50W halogen lamps, the company says.
Using only 9.1 watts of energy, Toshiba says its new MR16 provides significant energy savings compared to conventional halogen lamps that use over five times the wattage for the same lumen output.
The new MR16 is available in three color temperatures, 2700K, 3000K and 4000K, and two beam angles, 25 and 35 degrees. Toshiba is among a small number of major lighting manufacturers who have introduced an MR16 LED lamp that produces 500+ lumen output.
The dimmable lamp is designed to meet the needs of lighting designers, architects and facility managers, Toshiba says.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management