Toshiba Launches MR16 50W Equivalent LED Lamp
Toshiba International Corporation announced the introduction of its new MR16 GU5.3 LED lamp that generates up to 540 lumens. Toshiba’s new MR16 GU5.3 500 series is a direct replacement for 50W halogen lamps, the company says.
Using only 9.1 watts of energy, Toshiba says its new MR16 provides significant energy savings compared to conventional halogen lamps that use over five times the wattage for the same lumen output.
The new MR16 is available in three color temperatures, 2700K, 3000K and 4000K, and two beam angles, 25 and 35 degrees. Toshiba is among a small number of major lighting manufacturers who have introduced an MR16 LED lamp that produces 500+ lumen output.
The dimmable lamp is designed to meet the needs of lighting designers, architects and facility managers, Toshiba says.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase