Toshiba Launches MR16 50W Equivalent LED Lamp
Toshiba International Corporation announced the introduction of its new MR16 GU5.3 LED lamp that generates up to 540 lumens. Toshiba’s new MR16 GU5.3 500 series is a direct replacement for 50W halogen lamps, the company says.
Using only 9.1 watts of energy, Toshiba says its new MR16 provides significant energy savings compared to conventional halogen lamps that use over five times the wattage for the same lumen output.
The new MR16 is available in three color temperatures, 2700K, 3000K and 4000K, and two beam angles, 25 and 35 degrees. Toshiba is among a small number of major lighting manufacturers who have introduced an MR16 LED lamp that produces 500+ lumen output.
The dimmable lamp is designed to meet the needs of lighting designers, architects and facility managers, Toshiba says.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement