Toshiba Launches MR16 50W Equivalent LED Lamp
Toshiba International Corporation announced the introduction of its new MR16 GU5.3 LED lamp that generates up to 540 lumens. Toshiba’s new MR16 GU5.3 500 series is a direct replacement for 50W halogen lamps, the company says.
Using only 9.1 watts of energy, Toshiba says its new MR16 provides significant energy savings compared to conventional halogen lamps that use over five times the wattage for the same lumen output.
The new MR16 is available in three color temperatures, 2700K, 3000K and 4000K, and two beam angles, 25 and 35 degrees. Toshiba is among a small number of major lighting manufacturers who have introduced an MR16 LED lamp that produces 500+ lumen output.
The dimmable lamp is designed to meet the needs of lighting designers, architects and facility managers, Toshiba says.
- Q4 2013 Sustainability Trends - The Logistics, Carbon and Business Data Book
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Facilities & Maintenance Management Best Practices
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Select the Right Solution for Facilities Management
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems