Toshiba Launches MR16 50W Equivalent LED Lamp
Toshiba International Corporation announced the introduction of its new MR16 GU5.3 LED lamp that generates up to 540 lumens. Toshiba’s new MR16 GU5.3 500 series is a direct replacement for 50W halogen lamps, the company says.
Using only 9.1 watts of energy, Toshiba says its new MR16 provides significant energy savings compared to conventional halogen lamps that use over five times the wattage for the same lumen output.
The new MR16 is available in three color temperatures, 2700K, 3000K and 4000K, and two beam angles, 25 and 35 degrees. Toshiba is among a small number of major lighting manufacturers who have introduced an MR16 LED lamp that produces 500+ lumen output.
The dimmable lamp is designed to meet the needs of lighting designers, architects and facility managers, Toshiba says.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts