Trade Groups Publish Indoor Air Quality Document
The American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) is partnering with the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) to publish the Indoor Air Quality Practitioners Body of Knowledge. The two organizations have collaborated for the past 18 months to develop this document, which outlines the skills and knowledge a competent person should possess and be able to demonstrate in the area of indoor air quality practice.
The document is designed to serve as the reference standard for the IAQ field and its practitioners as a guideline for their IAQ methods and procedures. The groups expect that the document will continue to be renewed as needed by both organizations.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future