Trane Builds New Sales Office in Wisconsin
Trane broke ground on a new commercial sales office in Madison, Wis., which is scheduled for completion in summer 2015.
The new 10,000-sq-foot commercial sales location will feature double the current training space capacity. The new office also will feature the latest Trane heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, including two Trane rooftop units and wireless controls to optimize energy and thermal comfort.
Trane offers the Madison market energy-savings products for the commercial building, industrial, healthcare and educational segments. The 56 employees working at the current location in Madison will move to the new facility.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future