Trane Expands Chiller Portfolio
Trane has expanded its European chiller portfolio to include five new systems.
Trane’s RTHDevo water-cooled liquid chillers feature helical-rotary compressors and are offered in cooling capacities from 500 kW to 1500 kW. The system has fewer moving parts and infinite unloading for extra load matching and system differential to move oil. The Trane falling film evaporator design provides efficiency and contributes to reduced energy bills and less refrigerant charge.
Trane Sintesis air-cooled liquid chillers feature helical-rotary compressors and are available in capacities from 300 kW to 1500 kW. Sintesis has 11 efficiency/acoustic combinations, a Tracer UC800 controller with TD7 interface and a 7-inch color touchscreen. The controls include data trending, clear alarm log, remote monitoring, data collection, analysis and recommendation. The control set-up can be connected to a dry cooler for free-cooling applications and offers an “ice making” feature.
With capacities from 2600 kW to 14000 kW, the Series E CenTraVac chiller uses an ultra-low global warming potential olefin refrigerant and recently received Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) certification. The Series E CenTraVac allows for heat pump, heat recovery and free-cooling applications. It also offers an “ice making” feature.
Trane Conquest air-cooled scroll heat pumps and chillers have capacities from 20 kW to 165 kW. The Conquest is available in a cooling-only and a reversible heat pump version. Unit monitoring is delivered in 15 languages through the Trane light commercial controller with LCD display. An optional 7-inch color touchscreen is available.
Trane Stealth air-cooled chillers are available in capacities from 500 kW to 1050 kW and feature a direct-drive, specific-speed screw compressor, permanent-magnet motors and Trane Adaptive Frequency Drive. Quiet operation meets specific application needs in both newly constructed and existing buildings. The Tracer UC800 features adaptive control algorithms that respond to a variety of conditions.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection