Trane Expands Series of Cold Generator Scroll Chillers
Trane expanded its series of Cold Generator scroll water chillers to serve a wide variety of facilities. The portfolio features traditional and compact models that include advance controls with Building Management System compatibility interfaces. Each chiller is scaled for delivery through a standard doorway for ease of installation in new, retrofit and renovation applications.
The Cold Generator series includes the CGWQ and CCAQ series. The systems feature scroll compressors with digital control technology that offer efficiencies at full- and part-load conditions. The scroll chillers also feature dual independent refrigerant circuits to reduce capacity loss in the event of a compressor failure.
Cold Generator scroll water chillers are also available in compact models, including the CICA and CICB series. Each model has advanced controls and is able to function as a standalone chiller, or in an expandable array of up to 10 chillers similar to a single high capacity multi-stage package chiller.
Both the CICA and CICB compact series are AHRI-certified and compliant with ASHRAE 90.1-2013.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection