Trane Introduces Building Advantage
Trane is offering a suite of energy services to assist building owners and managers with managing and operating efficient and sustainable buildings through its new Trane Building Advantage brand. The products and services help building owners recognize their buildings as assets by offering choices for delivering bottom-line financial results and furthering completion of regulatory requirements.
A Trane representative works with building owners and facility managers to learn about their building’s mission and purpose, as well as the business’ objectives. From there, a building solution is designed that meets the needs of the building owner, the building and its total lifecycle.
Trane’s Building Advantage energy solutions can include building controls and automation tools, energy management systems and services, renewable energy and power solutions, energy contracting, and energy procurement and management services.
Fellon McCord, a Trane affiliate in global building energy management and sourcing, helps customers reduce energy costs in electricity and natural gas markets, securing the best pricing and contract terms from suppliers, and delivering market intelligence.
A 24/7 power control center offers clients the ability to get closer to the wholesale energy markets and the support they need to make real-time decisions.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Planning for a Sustainable Future