TransCentra to Save 25K Annually in Utility Bill Redesign
TransCentra redesigned the company’s billing to use less paper. The annual savings is in addition to about $30,000 in cost reductions realized from the Minnesota utility’s implementation of a bill processing platform.
The redesigned bill, which came out of a survey of customers, will be able to accommodate smaller 8.5-inch by 11-inch paper and outer envelopes. The change complements Connexus’ use of TransCentra’s web-based content management tool, which allows the company to customize bills and marketing materials and view proofs online without the need for additional labor or resources.
Other companies have produced solutions that have streamlined utility bills. In October, EnergyCAP said it would roll out a new utility bill processing service for existing clients. The Bill CAPture service enables organizations to entirely outsource the data entry portion of their utility bill pay processes regardless of the file formats. Bill CAPture is intended to free up time for clients burdened by repetitive bill entry tasks.
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Combined Heat and Power
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection