Travis Perkins Installs Solar at New Distribution Center
The UK building and home improvement group Travis Perkins installed a 157.5 kW solar PV system on its new regional distribution center, which was built to serve all 16 of the Travis Perkins Group’s companies and a total of 1,900 UK sites.
Solarlec designed and installed the PV system, using Solfex Enhance solar panels.
The solar panels are predicted to save the Travis Perkins Group $14,400 on energy bills over the next 12 months, along with securing $17,300 in feed-in tariff subsidies over the first year.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash