Trimble Acquires Sefaira
Trimble has acquired Sefaira, a developer of cloud-based software for the design of sustainable and high performance buildings. The press release on the acquisition of the company – which has offices in New York City and London, expands Trimble’s design-build-operate (DBO) portfolio that are aimed at designs in the early conceptual phases of a project. Financial terms were not disclosed.
The release says that Sefaira’s software facilitate estimates and comparisons of the energy, water, carbon and financial benefits of design strategies. Sefaira analysis can be created in Trimble’s flagship SketchUp design tool and Autodesk’s Revit, which are used by architects and engineers.
Trimble and Sefaira have worked together for some time.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings