Trimble Acquires Sefaira
Trimble has acquired Sefaira, a developer of cloud-based software for the design of sustainable and high performance buildings. The press release on the acquisition of the company – which has offices in New York City and London, expands Trimble’s design-build-operate (DBO) portfolio that are aimed at designs in the early conceptual phases of a project. Financial terms were not disclosed.
The release says that Sefaira’s software facilitate estimates and comparisons of the energy, water, carbon and financial benefits of design strategies. Sefaira analysis can be created in Trimble’s flagship SketchUp design tool and Autodesk’s Revit, which are used by architects and engineers.
Trimble and Sefaira have worked together for some time.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash