Tripp Lite Upgraded UPS Delivers 90% Efficiency
Tripp Lite has upgraded its SmartOnline UPS systems. The series now includes models (ranging from 750VA to 3000VA) that deliver an 0.9 output power factor and a new LCD control panel to simplify UPS management. The five new models deliver UPS efficiency in excess of 90%, according to the company.
The 0.9 power factor allows them to support more equipment, delivering for example, up to 2700 watts in the 3000VA model. This means users require fewer UPS systems and circuits.
UPS power consumption can be reduced by an additional 40% by use of the UPS Systems´ economy mode, reducing heat related cooling costs when power conditions are favorable. With the included PowerAlert software, users can define a schedule to balance energy efficiency and high performance operating modes as network needs change, or let the SmartOnline UPS decide its operating mode itself.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards