TSO Logic Debuts Energy Dashboard for Data Centers
TSO Logic unveiled its Data Center Efficiency Console (DEC), a shareable, widget-style dashboard with data about application performance, power consumption and operating costs.
Integrated with TSO Logic’s Application-Aware Power Management software, the DEC displays dozens of metrics to establish benchmarks and set efficiency targets company-wide, including: Cost per transaction, Power usage by power source, Average server utilization levels, Revenue per server, Transactions per kWh, and Cost per user.
The company says that by combining its automated power control with application-level power metrics, data centers could save half or more on server power costs.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement