TSO Logic Debuts Energy Dashboard for Data Centers
TSO Logic unveiled its Data Center Efficiency Console (DEC), a shareable, widget-style dashboard with data about application performance, power consumption and operating costs.
Integrated with TSO Logic’s Application-Aware Power Management software, the DEC displays dozens of metrics to establish benchmarks and set efficiency targets company-wide, including: Cost per transaction, Power usage by power source, Average server utilization levels, Revenue per server, Transactions per kWh, and Cost per user.
The company says that by combining its automated power control with application-level power metrics, data centers could save half or more on server power costs.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers