TSO Logic Debuts Energy Dashboard for Data Centers
TSO Logic unveiled its Data Center Efficiency Console (DEC), a shareable, widget-style dashboard with data about application performance, power consumption and operating costs.
Integrated with TSO Logic’s Application-Aware Power Management software, the DEC displays dozens of metrics to establish benchmarks and set efficiency targets company-wide, including: Cost per transaction, Power usage by power source, Average server utilization levels, Revenue per server, Transactions per kWh, and Cost per user.
The company says that by combining its automated power control with application-level power metrics, data centers could save half or more on server power costs.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement