TSO Logic Joins VMware Technology Exchange
TSO Logic, a provider of energy efficiency software for data centers, has joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program, an ecosystem that provides customers with the ability to choose a partner with the right expertise to satisfy their needs.
The membership means customers can take advantage of VMware’s online marketplace, VMware Solution Exchange (VSX). The VSX is an online virtualization and cloud infrastructure marketplace that provides customers with a single point of entry to discover, evaluate, and rate business solutions. TSO Logic product information is now listed within the VSX.
TSO Logic’s Application-Aware Power Management software allows data centers to automatically control the power state of servers based on application demand, without impacting availability or performance and without changes to infrastructure.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement