TSO Logic Joins VMware Technology Exchange
TSO Logic, a provider of energy efficiency software for data centers, has joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program, an ecosystem that provides customers with the ability to choose a partner with the right expertise to satisfy their needs.
The membership means customers can take advantage of VMware’s online marketplace, VMware Solution Exchange (VSX). The VSX is an online virtualization and cloud infrastructure marketplace that provides customers with a single point of entry to discover, evaluate, and rate business solutions. TSO Logic product information is now listed within the VSX.
TSO Logic’s Application-Aware Power Management software allows data centers to automatically control the power state of servers based on application demand, without impacting availability or performance and without changes to infrastructure.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability