TSO Logic Joins VMware Technology Exchange
TSO Logic, a provider of energy efficiency software for data centers, has joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program, an ecosystem that provides customers with the ability to choose a partner with the right expertise to satisfy their needs.
The membership means customers can take advantage of VMware’s online marketplace, VMware Solution Exchange (VSX). The VSX is an online virtualization and cloud infrastructure marketplace that provides customers with a single point of entry to discover, evaluate, and rate business solutions. TSO Logic product information is now listed within the VSX.
TSO Logic’s Application-Aware Power Management software allows data centers to automatically control the power state of servers based on application demand, without impacting availability or performance and without changes to infrastructure.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Combined Heat and Power