TSO Logic Joins VMware Technology Exchange
TSO Logic, a provider of energy efficiency software for data centers, has joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program, an ecosystem that provides customers with the ability to choose a partner with the right expertise to satisfy their needs.
The membership means customers can take advantage of VMware’s online marketplace, VMware Solution Exchange (VSX). The VSX is an online virtualization and cloud infrastructure marketplace that provides customers with a single point of entry to discover, evaluate, and rate business solutions. TSO Logic product information is now listed within the VSX.
TSO Logic’s Application-Aware Power Management software allows data centers to automatically control the power state of servers based on application demand, without impacting availability or performance and without changes to infrastructure.
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement