Tubelite Unveils Thermal Curtainwall
Tubelite’s 400TU Series thermal curtainwall, which is aimed at medium- and low-rise commercial buildings, features aluminum framing, dual thermal struts and high-performance insulated glass, according to the company.
The 400TU has a U-Factor of 0.30 for thermal transmittance and a frame condensation resistance factor of 81.
ESa, formerly Earl Swensson Architects, is using a thermal curtain wall in its new offices in the Gulch Crossing in Nashville. ESa’s offices feature Advantage by Wausau’s SuperWall and INvision curtainwall systems. Wausau Windows says that they are ready to install and span vertically from floor to ceiling. The windows offer a polyamide thermal barrier that provides enhanced condensation performance and a low U-factor, which reduces the HVAC’s peak loads, the company says.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data