Tubelite Unveils Thermal Curtainwall
Tubelite’s 400TU Series thermal curtainwall, which is aimed at medium- and low-rise commercial buildings, features aluminum framing, dual thermal struts and high-performance insulated glass, according to the company.
The 400TU has a U-Factor of 0.30 for thermal transmittance and a frame condensation resistance factor of 81.
ESa, formerly Earl Swensson Architects, is using a thermal curtain wall in its new offices in the Gulch Crossing in Nashville. ESa’s offices feature Advantage by Wausau’s SuperWall and INvision curtainwall systems. Wausau Windows says that they are ready to install and span vertically from floor to ceiling. The windows offer a polyamide thermal barrier that provides enhanced condensation performance and a low U-factor, which reduces the HVAC’s peak loads, the company says.
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers