Turlock Irrigation District Offers Incentives
The story says that the LED energy rebate program for 2016 will rise from $0.05 per kWh to $0.08 per kWh for the first year. The district LED Lighting program will offer a rebate of $0.10 per kWh for the first year after installation. The Agricultural Irrigation Pump Overhaul Program will pay customers $.08 per kWh for the first year after an upgrade.
It is possible to cut the expense of irrigation pumps further. The Financial Express said that Bangladeshi’s Infrastructure Development Company Limited (IDCOL) is financing solar-driven irrigation pumps.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection