Turlock Irrigation District Offers Incentives
The story says that the LED energy rebate program for 2016 will rise from $0.05 per kWh to $0.08 per kWh for the first year. The district LED Lighting program will offer a rebate of $0.10 per kWh for the first year after installation. The Agricultural Irrigation Pump Overhaul Program will pay customers $.08 per kWh for the first year after an upgrade.
It is possible to cut the expense of irrigation pumps further. The Financial Express said that Bangladeshi’s Infrastructure Development Company Limited (IDCOL) is financing solar-driven irrigation pumps.
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Planning for a Sustainable Future