Turlock Irrigation District Offers Incentives
The story says that the LED energy rebate program for 2016 will rise from $0.05 per kWh to $0.08 per kWh for the first year. The district LED Lighting program will offer a rebate of $0.10 per kWh for the first year after installation. The Agricultural Irrigation Pump Overhaul Program will pay customers $.08 per kWh for the first year after an upgrade.
It is possible to cut the expense of irrigation pumps further. The Financial Express said that Bangladeshi’s Infrastructure Development Company Limited (IDCOL) is financing solar-driven irrigation pumps.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future