Two Grommets from Upsite Technologies
Upsite Technologies has introduced the SplitLok Integral Grommet and the SplitLok Square Grommet.
The company says that the two products are versatile and provide tight seals in raised floor openings. They are easily installed in existing or new datacenters. The line of grommets, the company says, decrease operating expenses, reduce bypass airflow and increase efficiency by optimizing the cooling infrastructure.
The products feature an interlocking feature that keep grommet halves aligned and tightly sealed, are made of high impact materials, feature smooth polished surfaces for easy cleaning and are easily labeled. They come in two sizes, the company says.
In March, Upsite introduced the wireless EnergyLok EMS 300 Environmental Monitoring System.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year