Two Grommets from Upsite Technologies
Upsite Technologies has introduced the SplitLok Integral Grommet and the SplitLok Square Grommet.
The company says that the two products are versatile and provide tight seals in raised floor openings. They are easily installed in existing or new datacenters. The line of grommets, the company says, decrease operating expenses, reduce bypass airflow and increase efficiency by optimizing the cooling infrastructure.
The products feature an interlocking feature that keep grommet halves aligned and tightly sealed, are made of high impact materials, feature smooth polished surfaces for easy cleaning and are easily labeled. They come in two sizes, the company says.
In March, Upsite introduced the wireless EnergyLok EMS 300 Environmental Monitoring System.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy