TXU Energy Offers Half-Price Electricity Options for Texas Small Businesses
Retail electricity provider TXU Energy is offering time-based savings opportunities for small- and medium-sized businesses in Texas.
Many small businesses have certain hours of peak energy demand, whether it’s a lunch hotspot, a small machine shop or a night club.
TXU Energy is active in all major areas of the Texas market that are open to competition, and it serves about 2 million customers. The provider will harness the power of advanced meter data to provide the time-based savings opportunities.
With TXU Energy Business Power Hours AM and TXU Energy Business Power Hours PM, business owners can choose when to take advantage of half-off energy charges based on their electricity usage. Business customers can choose to get half off their energy charges for eight hours, from 6 am to 2 pm, every day, or for eight hours, from 10 pm to 6 am. Both plans provide a price-protected rate.
TXU Energy in May introduced TXU Energy Free Nights and TXU Energy Free Weekends for residential customers.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management