TXU Energy Offers Half-Price Electricity Options for Texas Small Businesses
Retail electricity provider TXU Energy is offering time-based savings opportunities for small- and medium-sized businesses in Texas.
Many small businesses have certain hours of peak energy demand, whether it’s a lunch hotspot, a small machine shop or a night club.
TXU Energy is active in all major areas of the Texas market that are open to competition, and it serves about 2 million customers. The provider will harness the power of advanced meter data to provide the time-based savings opportunities.
With TXU Energy Business Power Hours AM and TXU Energy Business Power Hours PM, business owners can choose when to take advantage of half-off energy charges based on their electricity usage. Business customers can choose to get half off their energy charges for eight hours, from 6 am to 2 pm, every day, or for eight hours, from 10 pm to 6 am. Both plans provide a price-protected rate.
TXU Energy in May introduced TXU Energy Free Nights and TXU Energy Free Weekends for residential customers.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide