TXU Energy Offers Half-Price Electricity Options for Texas Small Businesses
Retail electricity provider TXU Energy is offering time-based savings opportunities for small- and medium-sized businesses in Texas.
Many small businesses have certain hours of peak energy demand, whether it’s a lunch hotspot, a small machine shop or a night club.
TXU Energy is active in all major areas of the Texas market that are open to competition, and it serves about 2 million customers. The provider will harness the power of advanced meter data to provide the time-based savings opportunities.
With TXU Energy Business Power Hours AM and TXU Energy Business Power Hours PM, business owners can choose when to take advantage of half-off energy charges based on their electricity usage. Business customers can choose to get half off their energy charges for eight hours, from 6 am to 2 pm, every day, or for eight hours, from 10 pm to 6 am. Both plans provide a price-protected rate.
TXU Energy in May introduced TXU Energy Free Nights and TXU Energy Free Weekends for residential customers.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement