TXU Energy to Split $47M Among Loyalty Reward Customers
Dallas-based retail supplier TXU Energy announced on January 19 that its participating customers will receive a share of $47 million in annual loyalty rewards when they go to their mailboxes over the next few weeks.
Since its first payout in 2008, the TXU Energy Cash Back Loyalty Rewards program has delivered nearly $270 million to eligible customers, the company said.
Rewards are based on the amount of electricity customers used while on an eligible plan during the previous year. Hundreds of thousands of current residential and business customers who were on eligible electricity plans in 2015 are scheduled to receive Visa prepaid cards by mail between now and early February.
Customers must have been in good standing at the end of 2015 to receive their rewards and rewards of $5 or less automatically are credited to the customer’s account.
“Cash Back reward payouts have grown every year since we launched the program in 2007,” said TXU’s Chief Marketing Officer Sydney Seiger. “Year after year, customers tell us how much they appreciate the rewards – because they allow them to do everything from splurging a little after the holidays to paying bills and making extra charitable contributions.”
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash