TXU Energy to Split $47M Among Loyalty Reward Customers
Dallas-based retail supplier TXU Energy announced on January 19 that its participating customers will receive a share of $47 million in annual loyalty rewards when they go to their mailboxes over the next few weeks.
Since its first payout in 2008, the TXU Energy Cash Back Loyalty Rewards program has delivered nearly $270 million to eligible customers, the company said.
Rewards are based on the amount of electricity customers used while on an eligible plan during the previous year. Hundreds of thousands of current residential and business customers who were on eligible electricity plans in 2015 are scheduled to receive Visa prepaid cards by mail between now and early February.
Customers must have been in good standing at the end of 2015 to receive their rewards and rewards of $5 or less automatically are credited to the customer’s account.
“Cash Back reward payouts have grown every year since we launched the program in 2007,” said TXU’s Chief Marketing Officer Sydney Seiger. “Year after year, customers tell us how much they appreciate the rewards – because they allow them to do everything from splurging a little after the holidays to paying bills and making extra charitable contributions.”
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy