UK Claims World Leadership in Offshore Wind
The UK Government says as of January 2014, it is the clear world leader in deployed offshore wind energy with some 3.6 GW of installed operating capacity and a further 1.4 GW under construction. Over one thousand offshore wind turbines have been installed.
Continuing to maximize the economic benefit from offshore wind is a key priority for the UK Government, reveals the Offshore Wind Programme Board (OWPB) annual report.
The UK’s Department of Energy & Climate Change and industry have set out a plan to continue to be the largest global market for offshore wind, with the scenarios published enabling deployment of 8-15 GW by 2020, and up to 41 GW by 2030.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal