UK Demand Response Associations Merge
The merger seeks to create a strong singular voice for the UK’s decentralized energy sector. The merged organization will be known as the Association for Decentralised Energy.
The Association for Decentralised Energy advocates an integrated approach to delivering energy locally, designed around the needs of the user. The group brings together interested parties from across the sector to develop a strong environment for combined heat and power (CHP), district heating and cooling technologies and demand side energy services.
The UK Demand Response Association was created to represent the demand response industry in the UK with one voice on the subjects of developing and overseeing policies, strategies, objectives and plans for demand response and peak reduction programs and incentives.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds