UK Firm Sells Submetering Systems in US
ND Metering Solutions, a European manufacturer of submetering systems, has launched its range of products in the United States.
All ND Metering Solutions’ products have been UL certified for commercial and industrial users. The meters enable data transfer over RS485 or IP for integrated data analytics, and are designed to be straightforward to install, test, validate and maintain in both new build and retrofit environments, according to the company.
ND Metering Solutions says its meters are designed to meet the needs of energy managers who must monitor and measure power consumption over large geographically dispersed real estate portfolios.
ND Metering’s products now available in the US include the Multi-Cube Modular Meter (pictured), which has been deployed in some submetering rollouts worldwide. As a modular system, the Multi-Cube can monitor up to 20 three-phase circuits (60 single phase) from a single location. The Multi-Cube contains data verification algorithms to improve reliability of data sent out by the meters.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash