UK Grocer Uses Energy Management at 660 Sites
UK supermarket ASDA, which is a division of Walmart, has awarded Elster EnergyICT a new five-year contract for delivery of Enacto 9.3, the latest version of the company’s energy monitoring and management platform. ASDA will use Enacto 9.3 in over 660 sites across the UK.
ASDA has been working with Elster EnergyICT since 2005 and has achieved a 30 percent reduction in energy usage. It is committed to matching the 2020 target set by its parent company, Walmart, to reduce energy usage by 20 percent compared with 2010 levels.
Enacto 9.3 is a cloud-hosted platform with built-in intelligence and self-learning capability. It analyzes data and alerts energy managers to areas needing attention. The platform learns from the actions taken to prevent unnecessary alarms in the future.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash