Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
Energy intelligence software company EnerNOC announced today that Unico Properties, a real estate investment and operating company, has purchased its platform for 19 sites that it manages. The release says that Unico will use the platform to increase net operating income, reach sustainability goal and meet compliance obligations.
The release says that the benchmarking, reporting and collaboration capabilities of the platform will be used to help meet regulatory mandates and improve communications about its progress. For instance, best practices will be more easily shared across Unico’s portfolio. The goals set in the EIS software can be either externally set or outside mandates.
Bristol, CT, city hall is installing the Budderfly energy management system next month in its city hall.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds