Unilever Moves from RECs to Renewable Energy Generation
Unilever US already purchases 100 percent of its electricity from renewable sources for all of its sites through renewable energy certificates (RECs). Now, through a partnership with NRG Energy, Unilever will install onsite and offsite renewable generation, making a stronger investment in its 100 percent clean energy for all energy use at Unilever US sites.
Through the partnership, NRG will employ various alternative energy technologies that will be scalable and transferable to other industry sectors.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement