Unilever Moves from RECs to Renewable Energy Generation
Unilever US already purchases 100 percent of its electricity from renewable sources for all of its sites through renewable energy certificates (RECs). Now, through a partnership with NRG Energy, Unilever will install onsite and offsite renewable generation, making a stronger investment in its 100 percent clean energy for all energy use at Unilever US sites.
Through the partnership, NRG will employ various alternative energy technologies that will be scalable and transferable to other industry sectors.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash