Universal Coordinates LED Tubes with Compatible Ballasts
Universal Lighting Technologies continues to expand its EVERLINE family of LEDs, with EVERLINE T8 LED Tubes, designed to serve as a direct replacement for conventional linear fluorescent lamps. The tubes are universally compatible with most Instant Start and Programmed Start ballasts. In addition, Universal is putting an “LED Ready” emblem on packaging to identify compatibility with the LED lamps. Customers can choose the LED replacement tube and select from a comprehensive line of compatible “LED Ready” ballasts.
The T8 LED replacement lamps offer over 30 percent energy savings, according to Universal.
Light outputs are available from 1000 Lumens for 24” lamps to 2200 Lumens for 48” lamps. The lamps offer a CRI of 82+ and correlated color temperatures of 3500K, 4000K and 5000K. The 240° beam angle eliminates dark zones ensuring uniformity and accuracy of light output.
The EVERLINE LED Tubes are UL listed for use in the US and Canada. The products are also listed on the DesignLights Consortium QPL, making them qualified for many utility rebate programs.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?