University of Massachusetts Amherst Taps ConEdison Solutions
The campus-wide project will feature 15,576 photovoltaic panels at eight sites. They will be owned, operated and maintained by CES. The panels will provide 5.3 MW of energy and reduce gas emissions by about 31,000 non-metric tons annually. Installation, the press release says, will be completed by the end of the year. The project will save the university $89,000 during the first year. Eventually, savings will average $310,000 annually, according to the press release.
East Central University in Ada, OK, this summer received an incentive check of $297,437 from Oklahoma Gas & Electric, according to The Ada News.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals