University of Massachusetts Amherst Taps ConEdison Solutions
The campus-wide project will feature 15,576 photovoltaic panels at eight sites. They will be owned, operated and maintained by CES. The panels will provide 5.3 MW of energy and reduce gas emissions by about 31,000 non-metric tons annually. Installation, the press release says, will be completed by the end of the year. The project will save the university $89,000 during the first year. Eventually, savings will average $310,000 annually, according to the press release.
East Central University in Ada, OK, this summer received an incentive check of $297,437 from Oklahoma Gas & Electric, according to The Ada News.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals