University of Vermont Deploys Energy Management Software
The University of Vermont has deployed EnerNOC’s EfficiencySmart Insight application at five large campus facilities with the help of the local electric utility provider, Burlington Electric Department. EfficiencySmart Insight collects energy data from each building, applies EnerNOC’s diagnostic tools to analyze the data, and, with the help of an EnerNOC energy analyst, delivers a prioritized list of energy efficiency measures.
Historically, greater than 80 percent of the energy efficiency measures identified by EfficiencySmart Insight have been low- or no-cost, according to EnerNOC.
Because UVM is an existing EnerNOC customer, having deployed its DemandSmart solution to participate in New England’s demand response program since 2007, much of the infrastructure required to collect energy data was already installed. All but one of the UVM buildings that will be enabled with EfficiencySmart on campus already have existing EnerNOC site servers, streaming five-minute interval data to EnerNOC’s network operations center.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing