University of Vermont Deploys Energy Management Software
The University of Vermont has deployed EnerNOC’s EfficiencySmart Insight application at five large campus facilities with the help of the local electric utility provider, Burlington Electric Department. EfficiencySmart Insight collects energy data from each building, applies EnerNOC’s diagnostic tools to analyze the data, and, with the help of an EnerNOC energy analyst, delivers a prioritized list of energy efficiency measures.
Historically, greater than 80 percent of the energy efficiency measures identified by EfficiencySmart Insight have been low- or no-cost, according to EnerNOC.
Because UVM is an existing EnerNOC customer, having deployed its DemandSmart solution to participate in New England’s demand response program since 2007, much of the infrastructure required to collect energy data was already installed. All but one of the UVM buildings that will be enabled with EfficiencySmart on campus already have existing EnerNOC site servers, streaming five-minute interval data to EnerNOC’s network operations center.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management