University of Vermont Deploys Energy Management Software
The University of Vermont has deployed EnerNOC’s EfficiencySmart Insight application at five large campus facilities with the help of the local electric utility provider, Burlington Electric Department. EfficiencySmart Insight collects energy data from each building, applies EnerNOC’s diagnostic tools to analyze the data, and, with the help of an EnerNOC energy analyst, delivers a prioritized list of energy efficiency measures.
Historically, greater than 80 percent of the energy efficiency measures identified by EfficiencySmart Insight have been low- or no-cost, according to EnerNOC.
Because UVM is an existing EnerNOC customer, having deployed its DemandSmart solution to participate in New England’s demand response program since 2007, much of the infrastructure required to collect energy data was already installed. All but one of the UVM buildings that will be enabled with EfficiencySmart on campus already have existing EnerNOC site servers, streaming five-minute interval data to EnerNOC’s network operations center.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls