University of Vermont Deploys Energy Management Software
The University of Vermont has deployed EnerNOC’s EfficiencySmart Insight application at five large campus facilities with the help of the local electric utility provider, Burlington Electric Department. EfficiencySmart Insight collects energy data from each building, applies EnerNOC’s diagnostic tools to analyze the data, and, with the help of an EnerNOC energy analyst, delivers a prioritized list of energy efficiency measures.
Historically, greater than 80 percent of the energy efficiency measures identified by EfficiencySmart Insight have been low- or no-cost, according to EnerNOC.
Because UVM is an existing EnerNOC customer, having deployed its DemandSmart solution to participate in New England’s demand response program since 2007, much of the infrastructure required to collect energy data was already installed. All but one of the UVM buildings that will be enabled with EfficiencySmart on campus already have existing EnerNOC site servers, streaming five-minute interval data to EnerNOC’s network operations center.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution