Unlocking the Power of Building Data
Successful building operations requires a keen understanding of all data points, from every source, utility, sensor and occupant. It requires an integrated, centralized, normalized view of data to discover insights and make improvements. Unlocking the power of data gives you the power to run better buildings. But, where to start?
In this eBook Lucid and Urjanet define 8 essential steps to centralizing building data from all data points – utility, sensor, and occupant enabling you to easily discover new insights and reduce energy consumption.
You’ll discover quick ways to get started including how to:
- Set data-informed goals
- Inventory data sources and organize them into useful pieces of information
- Gather insights from data visualizations
- Gather stakeholders around data to engage and inspire them to action
- Track your progress
- Share your success
Get the guide today!
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash