Urjanet Accelerates International Expansion
Urjanet has continued its international expansion into the European and Asian markets. The utility data provider has already launched in 13 countries outside of North America, including Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK, with plans to expand to an additional 30 countries by the end of the year.
Urjanet’s expansion is being driven by its growing network of international energy and sustainability partners such as CRedit360 and Verisae. Most recently, Urjanet announced that it has partnered with Germany-based thinkstep. Thinkstep will add Urjanet’s energy and utility data to its sustainability performance management software. The Urjanet/thinkstep integration will provide customers access to their latest consumption data without the need for manual data entry, spreadsheet upload or back-end integration with existing IT systems.
Urjanet’s utility data connection network comprises more than 1,700 providers, covering 80 percent of commercial utility accounts in North America. Earlier this month, Urjanet announced a partnership with the US Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR program to enable energy managers to integrate their utility bill data directly into Portfolio Manager.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds