Urjanet and THG Link
Urjanet and THG Energy Solutions have announced a partnership.
The deal will combine Urjanet’s automated and standardized utility data with THG’s Web-based energy management platform. More specifically, Urjanet will provide customer utility data to THG. That data, the press release says, will be imported into its Energy Intelligence Suite.
THG provides utility bill management services to local governments, higher educational institutions, healthcare providers, banks and finance firms, the company says. Urjanet is a cloud-based platform that collects and processes utility data as it becomes available from utilities. The partnership, according to the press release, will provide THG with a rich source of data for its clients.
Data of all sorts is a vital resource. In September, Leviton has launched the VerifEye BMO 3.0. The product, which is available in Web-based and mobile app configurations, measures, monitors and manages energy use. The goal is to provide energy metering information that maximizes energy efficiency and optimizes equipment performance, according to Leviton.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management