Urjanet, EnergyPrint Partner for Energy Data Services
The EnergyPrint platform – which provides data management and measurement services to energy service providers nationally – will now be further fueled by Urjanet’s data to more quickly analyze energy cost, consumption, and carbon trends.
EnergyPrint’s existing database can now access Urjanet’s big data services that automate the collection, normalization and delivery of data from more than 900 utility providers. Instead of relying fully on data entry specialists to manually input data from paper utility bills, Urjanet’s platform aggregates data wherever it can be automated and delivers it to EnergyPrint’s database.
Using this automated energy data helps EnergyPrint provide visibility into building performance to show building owners, property managers, contractors, and performance engineers the opportunities to cut energy costs and improve building performance.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future