Urjanet Partners with ENERGY STAR on Portfolio Manager
Urjanet is partnering with the US Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR program to enable energy managers to integrate their utility bill data directly into Portfolio Manager.
Before the EPA released Portfolio Manager’s REST-based API in July 2013, some users with large building portfolios found that getting their energy data into Portfolio Manager via manual data entry or Excel spreadsheets for benchmarking was too time-intensive. As an early adopter of Portfolio Manager’s API, Urjanet helps building managers enroll in Portfolio Manager by automatically populating their monthly utility data into the application. As an ENERGY STAR partner, Urjanet will make it easier for many users to get their data into the Portfolio Manager tool.
Currently, more than 400,000 buildings nationwide – more than 40 percent of all commercial floor space – measure and track their energy performance in Portfolio Manager.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Combined Heat and Power
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds