Urjanet Wins Contract with SchoolDude
SchoolDude will leverage Urjanet’s energy data to support more than 6,000 educational institutions’ energy management initiatives.
SchoolDude helps institutions better manage their facilities, IT and business operations by streamlining IT help desk management, scheduling preventive maintenance and maximizing facility use and utility consumption. Urjanet’s Big Energy Data services automate the collection, normalization and delivery of data from more than 800 utility providers across North America.
SchoolDude’s clients will be able to leverage Urjanet’s utility data to make decisions for reducing utility costs.
According to the Department of Energy, kindergarten through high school buildings in the US spend an average of 67 cents per square foot on electricity and 19 cents/ft² on natural gas annually. In a typical school building, lighting, space heating, and water heating represent the bulk of total use, making those systems the best targets for energy savings.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement