Urjanet Wins Contract with SchoolDude
SchoolDude will leverage Urjanet’s energy data to support more than 6,000 educational institutions’ energy management initiatives.
SchoolDude helps institutions better manage their facilities, IT and business operations by streamlining IT help desk management, scheduling preventive maintenance and maximizing facility use and utility consumption. Urjanet’s Big Energy Data services automate the collection, normalization and delivery of data from more than 800 utility providers across North America.
SchoolDude’s clients will be able to leverage Urjanet’s utility data to make decisions for reducing utility costs.
According to the Department of Energy, kindergarten through high school buildings in the US spend an average of 67 cents per square foot on electricity and 19 cents/ft² on natural gas annually. In a typical school building, lighting, space heating, and water heating represent the bulk of total use, making those systems the best targets for energy savings.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Building Energy Intelligence
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management