Urjanet Wins Contract with SchoolDude
SchoolDude will leverage Urjanet’s energy data to support more than 6,000 educational institutions’ energy management initiatives.
SchoolDude helps institutions better manage their facilities, IT and business operations by streamlining IT help desk management, scheduling preventive maintenance and maximizing facility use and utility consumption. Urjanet’s Big Energy Data services automate the collection, normalization and delivery of data from more than 800 utility providers across North America.
SchoolDude’s clients will be able to leverage Urjanet’s utility data to make decisions for reducing utility costs.
According to the Department of Energy, kindergarten through high school buildings in the US spend an average of 67 cents per square foot on electricity and 19 cents/ft² on natural gas annually. In a typical school building, lighting, space heating, and water heating represent the bulk of total use, making those systems the best targets for energy savings.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies