Urjanet Wins Contract with SchoolDude
SchoolDude will leverage Urjanet’s energy data to support more than 6,000 educational institutions’ energy management initiatives.
SchoolDude helps institutions better manage their facilities, IT and business operations by streamlining IT help desk management, scheduling preventive maintenance and maximizing facility use and utility consumption. Urjanet’s Big Energy Data services automate the collection, normalization and delivery of data from more than 800 utility providers across North America.
SchoolDude’s clients will be able to leverage Urjanet’s utility data to make decisions for reducing utility costs.
According to the Department of Energy, kindergarten through high school buildings in the US spend an average of 67 cents per square foot on electricity and 19 cents/ft² on natural gas annually. In a typical school building, lighting, space heating, and water heating represent the bulk of total use, making those systems the best targets for energy savings.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data