Urjanet Wins Contract with SchoolDude
SchoolDude will leverage Urjanet’s energy data to support more than 6,000 educational institutions’ energy management initiatives.
SchoolDude helps institutions better manage their facilities, IT and business operations by streamlining IT help desk management, scheduling preventive maintenance and maximizing facility use and utility consumption. Urjanet’s Big Energy Data services automate the collection, normalization and delivery of data from more than 800 utility providers across North America.
SchoolDude’s clients will be able to leverage Urjanet’s utility data to make decisions for reducing utility costs.
According to the Department of Energy, kindergarten through high school buildings in the US spend an average of 67 cents per square foot on electricity and 19 cents/ft² on natural gas annually. In a typical school building, lighting, space heating, and water heating represent the bulk of total use, making those systems the best targets for energy savings.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Sustainable Edge™
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide