US Bank, Microgrid Solar Provide Nonprofits with Solar
Each 25 KW solar installation will produce about 30,000 kWh a year.
Site installations have already been completed for dozens of area schools and institutions including:
- SLU High School
- New City School
- St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Missouri History Museum
- Washington University
The solar installations are taking place at additional participating nonprofits through December 2014. The projects total 3 MW.
Last year, US Bancorp Community Development also partnered with Microgrid Solar to install solar on its US Bank branch in Clayton, Mo. Microgrid has since installed solar at 8 additional US Bank branch offices in the St. Louis area.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year