USGBC Joins Global Energy Efficiency Initiative
The US Green Building Council (USGBC) has joined the Global Energy Efficiency Accelerator Platform, a program of UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon’s Sustainable Energy for All initiative. The Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) also joined the initiative.
The Accelerator Platform and its members are committed to the goal of doubling the global rate of improvement in energy efficiency by 2030. Launched two months ago at the UN Climate Summit, the Accelerator Platform is designed to unite key stakeholders who are dedicated to working together to catalyze a major scaling up of energy efficiency activities with a collaborative program of technical and financial assistance.
The Global Energy Efficiency Accelerator Platform teams will engage with national and sub-national leaders to support concrete action at the country, city, state, regional and sector levels, together with donors and other supporters.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash