Using Energy Data: Energy Manager Today Webinar
Energy Manager Today is hosting a complimentary webinar “Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data,” Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2014, at 2 pm Eastern Standard Time.
In this free webinar, industry analyst Alisdair McDougal with Verdantix and Safi Oranski, VP of business development at Panoramic Power, will discuss how to use energy data to drive both energy and manufacturing efficiency.
Energy data analysis reveals patterns and trends and delivers insights that can have a true impact on an organization’s bottom line. Assets can then be managed more efficiently in real–time, inefficiencies flagged and processes improved.
Attendees will learn best practices for:
- Connecting energy usage with production goals
- Using energy data for preventive and predictive maintenance
- Reducing energy consumption through benchmarking
- Improving business processes.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology