Utilitywise Buys t-mac Technologies to Boost Energy Management Offerings
UK Energy consultant Utilitywise acquired t-mac Technologies for an initial investment of $15 million and up to a further $18 million as part of its strategy of broadening its service offering and expanding into energy management systems.
Founded in 2004 and based in the UK with 28 employees, t-mac Technologies services both small- and medium-sized businesses as well as industrial and commercial customers in the retail, education, manufacturing, transport, and leisure sectors with its own proprietary technology and business energy management software.
Utilitywise intends to offer t-mac’s cloud-based technology as part of a new value-added subscription service to its customers. Its complete Utility Management Plan will cover procurement, management, monitoring, and reduction of electricity, gas and water.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex