VantagePoint Capital Invests in Demand Response Firm Innovari
Interactive energy platform developer Innovari launched out of stealth mode with an initial B round investment from VantagePoint Capital Partners.
The Austin-based company, which was founded in 2011, has commercial projects already underway on three continents. Innovari’s interactive energy platform is built to allow utilities and their customers to work together to provide dynamic capacity as needed throughout the entire year, not just during peak events.
Innovari says the past few years have been dedicated to refining its solutions with a small number of utility customers, and it is now ready to enter its next stage of growth.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management