Vendors Sign License Agreement for Waste-Heat-to-Power Technology
Echogen’s proprietary sCO2 technology will drive value for clients of Doosan Heavy Industries – such as cement and steel producers – through the combination of a lower cost per unit of electricity produced and higher energy recovery from the waste heat stream.
Heavy industry clients will use the technology to produce low cost power from their own exhaust streams. Echogen says it has validated the sCO2 technology’s value proposition through the successful testing campaign of its first product, the EPS100.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash