Venstar Debuts Thermostats, Energy Management System
Venstar is debuting a new line of Voyager programmable Wi-Fi thermostats and a new Surveyor LCP500 energy management system.
Venstar provides small-box retailers with a variety of HVAC control systems to improve energy efficiency.
Venstar’s new ColorTouch programmable commercial thermostats (Models T8850 and T8900) come with integrated Wi-Fi. Model T8900 also has humidity control.ColorTouch commercial thermostats comply with California Title 24’s requirements, including Equipment Fault Detection Diagnostics. Another key feature includes Automated Demand Response (ADR), enabling users to participate in utility-generated load shedding events as well as the ability to support the handling of specific signals from the utility provider.
Additionally, Venstar has released its new Surveyor LCP500 energy management systems with daylight harvesting and networked sensors. Networked sensors identify the levels of outside light coming in through the windows and adjust lights accordingly. Surveyor LCP500 EMS is also Title 24 compliant and includes Automated Demand Response and Equipment Fault Detection Diagnostics. Designed specifically for small-box retail chains with hundreds to thousands of locations, Surveyor LCP500 EMS provides energy management tools for energy and facility managers responsible for managing multi-location companies.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Combined Heat and Power
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year