Venstar Thermostat Integrates with Control4
Venstar’s ColorTouch residential and commercial programmable thermostats can now be integrated with Control4 automation systems because the ColorTouch driver has achieved certification by Control4 after passing interoperability tests.
Users can now remotely control their ColorTouch thermostats.
Energy saving features include one-touch “Home” and “Away” buttons, Supply Air Alerts, and free mobile apps that enable users to access and control ColorTouch thermostats via their Venstar Skyport Cloud online accounts. Users can select their own holidays in the commercial model to set the system to energy-efficient operation when the premises are unoccupied.
With more than 7,500 drivers from 150 different companies, Control4 enables consumer electronics devices to integrate within a Control4 automation system. The system is compatible with virtually every type of heating and air conditioning system.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide