Venstar Thermostat Integrates with Control4
Venstar’s ColorTouch residential and commercial programmable thermostats can now be integrated with Control4 automation systems because the ColorTouch driver has achieved certification by Control4 after passing interoperability tests.
Users can now remotely control their ColorTouch thermostats.
Energy saving features include one-touch “Home” and “Away” buttons, Supply Air Alerts, and free mobile apps that enable users to access and control ColorTouch thermostats via their Venstar Skyport Cloud online accounts. Users can select their own holidays in the commercial model to set the system to energy-efficient operation when the premises are unoccupied.
With more than 7,500 drivers from 150 different companies, Control4 enables consumer electronics devices to integrate within a Control4 automation system. The system is compatible with virtually every type of heating and air conditioning system.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data