Venstar Thermostat Integrates with Control4
Venstar’s ColorTouch residential and commercial programmable thermostats can now be integrated with Control4 automation systems because the ColorTouch driver has achieved certification by Control4 after passing interoperability tests.
Users can now remotely control their ColorTouch thermostats.
Energy saving features include one-touch “Home” and “Away” buttons, Supply Air Alerts, and free mobile apps that enable users to access and control ColorTouch thermostats via their Venstar Skyport Cloud online accounts. Users can select their own holidays in the commercial model to set the system to energy-efficient operation when the premises are unoccupied.
With more than 7,500 drivers from 150 different companies, Control4 enables consumer electronics devices to integrate within a Control4 automation system. The system is compatible with virtually every type of heating and air conditioning system.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide