Venstar Thermostat Integrates with Control4
Venstar’s ColorTouch residential and commercial programmable thermostats can now be integrated with Control4 automation systems because the ColorTouch driver has achieved certification by Control4 after passing interoperability tests.
Users can now remotely control their ColorTouch thermostats.
Energy saving features include one-touch “Home” and “Away” buttons, Supply Air Alerts, and free mobile apps that enable users to access and control ColorTouch thermostats via their Venstar Skyport Cloud online accounts. Users can select their own holidays in the commercial model to set the system to energy-efficient operation when the premises are unoccupied.
With more than 7,500 drivers from 150 different companies, Control4 enables consumer electronics devices to integrate within a Control4 automation system. The system is compatible with virtually every type of heating and air conditioning system.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools