Venstar Thermostat Integrates with Control4
Venstar’s ColorTouch residential and commercial programmable thermostats can now be integrated with Control4 automation systems because the ColorTouch driver has achieved certification by Control4 after passing interoperability tests.
Users can now remotely control their ColorTouch thermostats.
Energy saving features include one-touch “Home” and “Away” buttons, Supply Air Alerts, and free mobile apps that enable users to access and control ColorTouch thermostats via their Venstar Skyport Cloud online accounts. Users can select their own holidays in the commercial model to set the system to energy-efficient operation when the premises are unoccupied.
With more than 7,500 drivers from 150 different companies, Control4 enables consumer electronics devices to integrate within a Control4 automation system. The system is compatible with virtually every type of heating and air conditioning system.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies