Verdafero Offers Utility Expense Management
Verdafero, a provider of cloud-based utility analytics software, is now accepting applications for organizations to join its Commercial Partnership Program.
Verdafero’s platform captures, analyzes, visualizes and reports utility streams across energy, water, waste and transportation.
Verdafero’s Commercial Partnership Program includes consultants, service providers, real estate management companies, REITs and other utility related product and service companies. Verdafero’s commercial partners are able to accurately report customer utility inefficiencies or successes, help formulate strategies to reduce utility costs across multiple locations with all influencing factors taken into account.
The Verdafero platform helps its partners reduce their lead acquisition costs by providing alerts and insights into customer problems as well as verifying results from recent customer utility upgrade level projects.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles