Verisae, Franke Combine Software for Restaurant Energy Management
Verisae is partnering with Tennessee-based Franke Foodservice Systems, a company that helps quick-service and casual-dining restaurants solve problems in the areas of energy consumption and control, ventilation systems, sanitation, restaurant automation and new technologies.
Verisae’s Enterprise Energy Management Software will incorporate data from Franke Foodservice’s energy products into a single dashboard to mechanize facility operations.
Verisae and Franke are currently exhibiting together at the Restaurant Facility Management Association Annual Conference in Dallas, Texas.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year