Verisae, Franke Combine Software for Restaurant Energy Management
Verisae is partnering with Tennessee-based Franke Foodservice Systems, a company that helps quick-service and casual-dining restaurants solve problems in the areas of energy consumption and control, ventilation systems, sanitation, restaurant automation and new technologies.
Verisae’s Enterprise Energy Management Software will incorporate data from Franke Foodservice’s energy products into a single dashboard to mechanize facility operations.
Verisae and Franke are currently exhibiting together at the Restaurant Facility Management Association Annual Conference in Dallas, Texas.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology