Verisae, Franke Combine Software for Restaurant Energy Management
Verisae is partnering with Tennessee-based Franke Foodservice Systems, a company that helps quick-service and casual-dining restaurants solve problems in the areas of energy consumption and control, ventilation systems, sanitation, restaurant automation and new technologies.
Verisae’s Enterprise Energy Management Software will incorporate data from Franke Foodservice’s energy products into a single dashboard to mechanize facility operations.
Verisae and Franke are currently exhibiting together at the Restaurant Facility Management Association Annual Conference in Dallas, Texas.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation