Verisae, Franke Combine Software for Restaurant Energy Management
Verisae is partnering with Tennessee-based Franke Foodservice Systems, a company that helps quick-service and casual-dining restaurants solve problems in the areas of energy consumption and control, ventilation systems, sanitation, restaurant automation and new technologies.
Verisae’s Enterprise Energy Management Software will incorporate data from Franke Foodservice’s energy products into a single dashboard to mechanize facility operations.
Verisae and Franke are currently exhibiting together at the Restaurant Facility Management Association Annual Conference in Dallas, Texas.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- Select the Right Solution for Facilities Management
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room