Verisae Incorporates Urjanet’s Utility Data
Verisae will incorporate automated utility data from Urjanet into its energy and sustainability management applications – vx Conserve and vx Sustain. This partnership provides Verisae’s customers access to current and historical utility data.
Verisae says the data made available by utility providers is not uniform across distributed locations, making it very challenging for multi-site organizations to gather and make sense of the data required for energy analysis. Urjanet has an automated approach to acquiring utility data.
Verisae’s energy and sustainability management platform combined with Urjanet data will give restaurants, convenience stores, retail chains and other energy-intensive businesses the information they need to target sub-optimally performing facilities for maintenance work and equipment upgrades.
In June, CRedit360, a supplier of sustainability management software, announced a similar partnership with Urjanet to enable CRedit360 users to receive automatically collected and standardized utility data from over 1,700 internationally-dispersed utility providers.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management